Christmas Celebration!

11/25/17
22:00
Christmas Celebration 

As Christmas rolls around the corner, many people are decorating with a joyous spirit! I know I am excited for Christmas and have started decorating today, right now actually! It seems many people are in a better mood, and in a more giving spirit whenever Christmas time is in season. This is great! It is also sad that people become more giving and kind because Santa is coming with his list! People should be loving and giving no matter the time of the year. It is also a fact that people are more stressed during Christmas time. This is because of the presents, and visiting relatives all over the place. Many people lose their joy as time goes progresses throughout the season. I do not blame others for being upset or stressed during this time. It is a lot of running around, in such a short period of time! It is important to relieve stress through healthy eating, physical activity, and whatever makes people happy! Another way I personally relieve stress is through prayer! Taking it back to the true meaning of Christmas. It is not all about the presents and decorations, although both are beautiful and nice. This is actually a holiday created to celebrate the birth of Jesus hence the Christ in Christmas. This brings it back to the true meaning of Christmas and the natural love, peace, and joy that flows through Christ into other people

As always,
Ana



Comments

  1. Christmas is also one of my favorite times of the year. It is not just because of all the gifts but it is also great to come home and see my family and friends. I also try to make it to the gym during Christmas break to relive my stress from all that is happening. I will be extra stressed because of the winter class i will be taking over break. It will be important for me to use all the tips discussed above to make sure my break is a healthy, stress free break.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment